Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15 NIV
My husband blogged today (firstname.lastname@example.org) about the top 10 things he's grateful for, and invited his readers to weigh in. Here's my two cents:
1.The grace, mercy, and salvation of my beautiful Savior.
2. A husband who loves me, leads me, nurtures me, and blesses me beyond anything I deserve.
3. My children. I watch in wonder as they become who they will be: Christ followers. Heart followers.
4. The staff and attenders of Crossroads Community Church....you inspire me! I can't wait to see what happens next!
5. Our extended families for their love, support, and powerful examples.
6. God's word. Sharp, bright, wise, fresh. What else is like that???
7. I get to live in America.
8. Good health.
9. Books. I aspire to be a lifelong learner.
10. Redbull, Starbucks, and other legal, addictive stimulants. For staying awake to enjoy all of the above!
On this Thanksgiving Day, I hope you find a few minutes in your pie baking, turkey basting, table setting day to thank the God of Everything for everything.
Prayer for today: Father, everything I have came from You, and I am so thankful. You bless me beyond all I can ask or imagine. Thank You most of all for the Gift of Your Son, Jesus. In His Name I pray, Amen.