Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKFUL



Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!               2 Corinthians 9:15 NIV




My husband blogged today (www.geneoden@blogspot.com) about the top 10 things he's grateful for, and invited his readers to weigh in.  Here's my two cents:

1.The grace, mercy, and salvation of my beautiful Savior.

2. A husband who loves me, leads me, nurtures me, and blesses me beyond anything I deserve.

3. My children.  I watch in wonder as they become who they will be: Christ followers.  Heart followers.

4. The staff and attenders of Crossroads Community Church....you inspire me! I can't wait to see what happens next!

5. Our extended families for their love, support, and powerful examples.

6. God's word.  Sharp, bright, wise, fresh.  What else is like that???

7. I get to live in America. 

8. Good health.

9. Books.  I aspire to be a lifelong learner.

10. Redbull, Starbucks, and other legal, addictive stimulants.  For staying awake to enjoy all of the above!

On this Thanksgiving Day, I hope you find a few minutes in your pie baking, turkey basting, table setting day to thank the God of Everything for everything.

Prayer for today:  Father, everything I have came from You, and I am so thankful.  You bless me beyond all I can ask or imagine.  Thank You most of all for the Gift of Your Son, Jesus.   In His Name I pray, Amen.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great top 10! My prayer is that I remember to be thankful not just on Thanksgiving, but on a daily basis for the wonderful life God has given me!
-HM